This article was first published on ARK.io | Blog - Medium
ARK Desktop Wallet Update v2.5.0 — New Features and Ledger Improvements
The newest Desktop Wallet release is here, bringing new features, better Ledger Nano S & Nano X improvements and support (Bluetooth compatibility will be featured in an upcoming release) and numerous reported bugs fixed.
Thank you to everyone who has helped us improve the Desktop Wallet by reporting issues, requesting new features, and by lending us a helping hand to tackle them.
The new wallet is available for download at: https://wallet.ark.io
- Add option to export wallets — added the option to export your wallets from your profiles.
- Show remaining bytes in vendorfield helper text — adds a helper text to the vendorField input showing how many chars/bytes can be still entered.
- Add option to hide the wallet button text — adds the option to hide the text from the buttons on the wallet page, to allow for a more condensed view and make room for additional action buttons (can be set in Profiles>Edit Profile>Wallet Design>Hide text from wallet buttons).
- Add the status icon and plus/minus sign in the transaction viewer — inbound transactions are shown in green text, outbound in red. The most common form of color blindness affects red/green so this is difficult to distinguish for people with color blindness. We have now provided additional markers for people who would otherwise experience issues differentiating between the two.
- Open transaction modal on dashboard now available for Bridgechains via AIP 13 functionality (URI Scheme)— transfer modal when using AIP13 and no wallet is selected was broken. We have made AIP13 (URI Scheme) improvements so you can now use it with other Bridgechains as well.
- Store sidebar sorting and filters —Desktop Wallet now remembers the user’s preference and saves it.
- Wallets and contacts right panel show as selected ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
ARK.io | Blog - Medium