This article was first published on The Blueprint by Bluzelle - Medium
Completed features, feature demo and recent marketing activities.
This recaps what we have accomplished for Sprint #37 in the past 2 weeks. At the end of the summary, you can also watch a demo of one of the features accomplished in this sprint .
Sprint #37 Recap
- Swarm in a box: As we have been adding more and more functionality to the Bluzelle swarm it has become increasingly necessary to deploy an end-to-end swarm within a single machine. Swarm in a box enables developers to test new code at their desk and will eventually allow for our test automation to run against test swarms.
- Client C++ Library: This library will represent a multi-sprint effort to migrate from one-off implementations for various client driver libraries to a single base implementation in C++ that can be wrapped in multiple language bindings. The team completed an initial proof-of-concept on using a socket based IPC to asynchronously notify the client code in the native (Python, Ruby, JS) event loop. This is a big step forward.
- Caching Specific Configuration: The team created a mechanism to ensure that K/V pairs within a given cache set can be appropriately evicted if the cache exceeds its max size. We are utilizing a random eviction policy and will continue to allow more granularity in the types of eviction policies that can be configured based on customer demand.
Sprint Highlight: Bootstrap different swarms of Bluzelle in a decentralized way via Ethereum
- Pavel made a keynote speech at Block Live Asia in Singapore, where he talked about how blockchain infrastructure can help gaming companies to build a global audience
- Interviewed by leading crypto media Blokt. Read more about how Bluzelle is solving real-world problem and driving adoption: https://blokt.com/interview/bluzelle-uses-blockchain-principles-to-offer-high-performance-decentralized-storage
- Bluzelle featured in Asia Blockchain Review as one of the fast growing ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
The Blueprint by Bluzelle - Medium