This article was first published on The Blueprint by Bluzelle - Medium
Bluzelle Sneak Peak: Set-up, Architecture and Early Results of a Decentralized Data Delivery Network
Join Bluzelle on Youtube Live!
Our goal is to build a data storage network that gives applications global availability in under 5 minutes. What Cloudflare did for web content, Bluzelle does for data. Progress is moving swiftly and the team wants to present its early results to the community.
Join CEO Pavel Bains for a live webinar and demo on YouTube!
In this live webinar you will see:
- Existing problems applications face in global performance
- How Bluzelle uses decentralized technologies to solve that
- Specific use cases and customer groups that can benefit from Bluzelle
- Performance results Bluzelle is getting against the mainstream competition
- The short term road-map for commercial release
Date & Time: 9th Apr 6pm PDT | 10th Apr 9am SGT
Link to Youtube Live: https://youtu.be/b8kMlwd5g2M
Don’t miss out this live session! 👇👇👇
Bluzelle Sneak Peak: Set-up, Architecture and Early Results of a Decentralized Data Delivery… was originally published in The Blueprint by Bluzelle on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
The Blueprint by Bluzelle - Medium