This article was first published on The Blueprint by Bluzelle - Medium
Bluzelle Testnet Update — v0.5
It has been an exciting two weeks in March so far, and there is an interim update to our public testnet. This is our “v0.5” update, and is the first of several updates that will be coming through as we build the key features of our MEIER release.
npm update bluzelle
Following are our v0.5 release notes:
- Created “quick read” for use-cases that require speed over consistency.
- Enhanced cryptography for strongly consistent messages.
- Cryptographic validation of PBFT messaging for trustless clients.
- Initial release of PBFT dynamic peering.
- Enabled RocksDB backend for data persistence layer.
- Improved reporting of config file errors.
- Bug fixes, performance and stability improvements.
Please look for my video this week where I show you how simple it is to implement Bluzelle cache into your code, and the results of using it.
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
The Blueprint by Bluzelle - Medium