This article was first published on Stories by IOS Foundation on Medium
As of time of writing (September 2nd), IOST continues to power forward in its ecosystem development strategy. With multiple Dapps already online, we saw several new DApps released this week. We continue to see healthy user growth and strong transaction volumes for the Dapps that have already launched, with significant milestones achieved.
IOST will continue to establish partnerships and assist Dapp developers in finding success with their applications, thereby enriching the IOST ecosystem.
Part I: Overview of IOST On-Chain Data
As of 14:50:00 on August 3rd, 2019 (GMT+8)
- Number of Dapps: 43
- Number of transactions: 105,647,112
- Number of contracts deployed on-chain: 412
- Number of accounts: 333,325
Part II: IOST Mainnet DApp Data Overview
Note: All IOST DApps are developed by third-party developers. Some DApps do not support English at the moment and IOST is working hard to encourage their teams to accelerate localization into more languages. Exploring them according to players’ own risk-taking capacity is highly recommended. Please contact the DApp teams directly for any questions.
Part III: Dapps On-Boarding Progress
1. Block Ninja Officially Launched On IOST
Launched by DappBirds, Block Ninja is a mission-based game where players can earn high rewards. Community members can enjoy it through TokenPocket or its official website.
2. Crypto Sanguo Presale Launching On 4 September!
Crypto Sanguo is the very first MMORPG strategy game built on IOST, accessible through both mobile and PC. The goal of the players is to collect materials, gear, and SGT (Sanguo Token) by battling with NPCs and other players. Using gears and SGT, players can equip and upgrade their heroes, to conquer more enemies.
On September 4, Crypto Sanguo will start its one-week presale. During the presale, 90% of the revenue will be distributed to players and the remaining 10% will be used for marketing and maintenance.
Crypto Sanguo Website: http://www....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by IOS Foundation on Medium