This article was first published on Stories by Dentacoin on Medium
The middle of the year is always the time for recapitulation of the previous months and extensive planning for the next ones. Having done that throughout the past few weeks, we are happy to share that our annual milestones are being fulfilled timely and we are currently brainstorming the next steps!
📊 SHORT RECAP OF 2019 SO FAR:
- Dentacoin Assurance testnet launch and closed tests;
- Breakthrough participation in the International Dental Show in Cologne, Germany;
- Twelve new partnerships with dental offices and other companies;
- Dentacoin Hub release with a single sign-in and easy navigation throughout all tools;
- Dentacoin community (users and followers) growth — 215,552 members as of this moment.
📈 NEXT 2019 MILESTONES:
Except for announcing the partnerships we have in the pipeline, our milestones for the next few months include:
- Public Dentacoin Assurance tests as the last step before switching to mainnet;
- Dentacoin Hub & Wallet improvements (How about not paying ETH for DCN transaction? Stay tuned!);
- Dentacare Kids Game “Jaw of Battles” launch by the end of summer 2019;
- Dentacare website redesign; and of course
- Dental Health Database first testnet version in the end of the year.
1) Dentacoin Tools:
👥 NEW USERS
We welcomed 394 new users on DentaVox, Trusted Reviews, Dentacare, Dentacoin Wallet dApp.
⭐ TRUSTED REVIEWS
The good news surrounding Trusted Reviews continued this week, as we continued to see an uptick in incoming registrations, as more and more people are able to discover their favourite dentist through the platform. We can already see the new developments kicking-in, but that’s not all!
MASSIVELY IMPROVED DENTIST JOURNEY
Throughout the past few months we made multiple optimisations for dental offices on Trusted Reviews — from easier registration and navigation, through free promotion, to improved infrastructure for higher Google rankings of dentist profiles....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Dentacoin on Medium