This article was first published on Enjin Coin - Medium
Earlier this month, we unleashed the easiest way to create cryptocurrencies and blockchain items—now, we’re launching the fastest way to receive them.
Introducing Enjin Beam — The World’s First QR Airdrop System
? Scan a QR to trigger an airdrop of one or multiple items
❓ Scan a QR to trigger a lootdrop that delivers random items
? Use Enjin Beam to send ERC-20 cryptocurrencies
? Send ERC-1155 items created via the Enjin Mintshop
See how it works:
QR Codes Can Be Placed Anywhere
This first-of-its-kind technology enables you to distribute valuable blockchain-based items via any visually accessible medium, such as:
- Online Marketing: Websites, Emails, Social Media
- Video: Television, YouTube, Twitch, Udemy
- Traditional Advertising: Billboards, Posters, Stickers, Magazines
- Software Products: Apps, SaaS, Games
- Purchased Products: Packaging, Tags, Receipts
- Presentations: Speeches, Lectures, Workshops
- Location-Based: Attractions, Stores, Events
How to Beam
If you’re a developer, marketer, or entrepreneur, you can execute a QR-drop campaign in a few simple steps:
1. Create your blockchain assets via Enjin’s Mintshop.
2. Contact us to discuss having a QR code created for fast and easy ERC-20 and ERC-1155 token distribution.
3. Post the QR code on websites, in emails, social media, videos, posters, flyers, magazines, receipts, packaging, signage, inside apps or games — literally any visually accessible medium.
4. Your audience will scan the QR code and receive their blockchain-based currency, assets, vouchers, certificates, or whatever other items you decide to mint.
The Magic Lootdrop
Enjin Beam can be used to send one item to one person, multiple items to multiple people, random items to random people, or any combination of the above.
Everyone that scans a Lootdrop QR code will receive a prize that is randomly selected by the system from a list of predefined items.
Just scan and claim—simple as that....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Enjin Coin - Medium