This article was first published on Stories by NULS on Medium
February, 2019: Welcome to the NULS Bi-Monthly Progress Update:
All of the Development Modules of NULS 2.0 are Being Coordinated
What’s the latest news in the second half of January 2019? Let’s find out together!
1. Node Wallet
- The NULS test-net v1.1.7Beta2 has been launched, which adds a decentralized random number generation protocol. The test-net will switch to the new protocol after the percentage of consensus nodes with upgraded wallets reaches 90% and the height of the test-net increases another 30,000 blocks.
- The UI design of the new wallet has been finalized and front-end development is expected to start in mid-February.
2. NULS 2.0
- All NULS 2.0 developing modules are under joint debugging, which can complete the whole block-synchronizing process including network module refactoring. The protocol upgrade module and cross-chain module are under development.
3. Blockchain Explorer
- The new version of blockchain explorer has been developed and is now in the testing phase. Now the internal test has been completed and it has been launched to the test-net to give access to the test-net data.
4. White Paper 2.0
- The Chinese version of NULS white paper 2.0 has been finalized, and the relevant translation work has been completed....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by NULS on Medium