As we approach æternity’s Mainnet launch, we are focusing our efforts on fixing the few remaining bugs, running load, performance testing, and optimizations.
Gas fees are the crucial part of the æternity blockchain, and we are working to finalize the fee-related tasks:
- Handle gas of VM primitive operations considering static base, TTL (for oracles), and equivalent transaction size [PT task]. The gas of VM primitive operations is the sum of the following components:
- Base static gas (if any)
- For oracles, gas considering TTL of state object
- Implement gas costs of call based on size of call data [PT task]
- Add gas cost for maps in return value [PT task]
æternity’s core development team is also investing significant time in load testing and optimizations that result from identifying potential bottlenecks:
- One of the tweaks that significantly sped up the handling of transactions is not immediately retrying rejected transactions....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
æternity blog - Medium
This article was first published on: æternity blog - Medium All content is synced from the rightful owners. Copyright on text and images belong to the original source. --