This article was first published on Huobi Group - Medium
More coins are on the way for Huobi DM and cumulative trading for the crypto asset contract service has exceeded USD $92 billion.
Users now have even more flexibility and choice on Huobi Derivative Market (Huobi DM). Bitcoin Cash (BCH) service has gone live on the crypto asset contract service and two more coins are scheduled to be launched before the end of May.
Inclusion on Huobi DM means traders will now be able take both long and short positions on BCH, allowing for arbitrage, speculation, and hedging. Since 2017, Bitcoin Cash’s value has fluctuated between $75.08 and $4,355.62.
In addition to BCH, Huobi DM currently offers weekly, bi-weekly, and quarterly cryptocurrency contracts for Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and EOS (EOS), Litecoin (LTC), and, as of last month, Ripple (XRP). Since its launch in late 2018, Huobi DM has grown rapidly, recently exceeding USD$92 billion in cumulative trading volume.
Features of Huobi DM:
· Competitive fee structure for BCH: 0.02% to open or close for makers and 0.03% to open or close for takers.
· Superior risk management: including Price Limit, Order Limit, and Position Limit.
· Superior risk control: with our sophisticated price limit mechanism, no claw back has occurred since its launch.
· Real-time risk supervision: we constantly monitor contract prices, index prices, abnormal transactions, and positions.
· Newly raised open position limits for all crypto contracts to up to twice their previous level and order limits to more than double their previous level.
· User protections: To cover the societal losses attributed to unfilled liquidated orders/settle incidents in contract trading, Huobi also has a dedicated Risk Management Insurance Fund for each trading pair.
Disclaimers: Digital assets are innovative trading products, and prices fluctuate greatly. Please rationally judge your trading ability and make decisions prudently....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Huobi Group - Medium