This article was first published on @iotex - Medium
IoTeX Tech AMA — February 8, 2019
Hello everyone! Our next bi-weekly AMA will be a TECH one this Friday, February 8, 2019 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM PST. Based on our community’s feedback, we want to expand the question submit period for this AMA — you are able to submit the questions at any time from now till Feb 8, 2:00 PM PST.
As usual, we will be granting 300 bonus points for up to 10 people for the “most thoughtful questions” we receive. Again, please double-check and make sure that you are submitting question with your unique IoTeX Hash ID to qualify for bonus points if selected. Any other Hash ID will be ineligible.
How to participate in the IoTeX AMA
- Subscribe to the IoTeX subreddit r/IoTeX
- Visit the pinned “IoTeX Tech AMA — February 8, 2019” post in the r/IoTeX subreddit.
- From now till Feb 8, 2:00 PM PST, ask us a question there and include your unique IoTeX Hash ID (PM @IoTeXBountyBot and enter /hashid, or follow the instructions here) — we will only give points for new questions (no duplicate questions)!
- The thread will be locked at 2:00 PM on February 8, 2019 and we will answer the questions one by one till 4:00 PM PST. If you have follow-up questions, please feel free to comment on our reply!
- “Most Thoughtful Questions” Bonus: 300 points (Up to 10 people, chosen by the IoTeX team)
- Points will be distributed no later than Feb 13.
- We don’t give bonus points for repeated questions. Please check our former AMAs here:
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
@iotex - Medium