This article was first published on NEM
Hi community, August has been a month full of activity with significant progress toward the Catapult launch and global teams working together toward Catapult commercialization. Check out what we’ve been up to!
Translations can be found below:
- Our team is working in collaboration with partners, supporters and exchanges to determine the best way forward for the Catapult migration.
- Our analysis takes into account datasets that will be migrated, listing partners (exchanges), companies active on NEM, SuperNode owners, legal and reputational implications, as well as technical implications.
- To improve our communication around this topic, we have opened the following NEM Improvement Proposal: Here and have also published an open invitation to ‘Join the Catapult Conversation’: Here - which is also available in Japanese: Here.
Brand Steering Committee + Branding Agency Update
We’ve hit a major milestone with the Brand Steering Committee (comprised of Alexandra Tinsman, Nate D’Amico and David Shaw). The branding agency hired by the Foundation (working with the Steering Committee) has almost completed the initial strategic discovery phase, having conducted 17 internal interviews, 15 external interviews, competitor analysis and market research. The last interviews with Japan advocates and blockchain practitioners are happening now.
The agency has developed some “building blocks” around our customers, our capabilities, the context and the competitive landscape that will be used to create the brand philosophy and territory.
Their findings point towards an opportunity with Catapult for us to move Blockchain into the next phase of an internet of value, that will resonate with an enterprise audience keen to adopt blockchain as a pragmatic solution for a genuine business challenge.
- Screenshots of NEM Academy project
- Developers and designers are working on the project with the content team to deliver an awesome ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at: