This article was first published on The Blueprint by Bluzelle - Medium
We have just made available our newest white paper: Smart Data Caching at the Edge. It’s primarily for developers in the game ecosystem but also beneficial for anyone interested in edge computing, blockchain and the various ways they can be used.
This white paper covers the following:
- What problems games that are chasing a global audience are facing
- What an edge cache is and the benefits gained from it
- How blockchain technology empowers both high availability and security
- How companies can move from DevOps to NoOps
- What are the specific use cases for an edge data cache
Go to bluzelle.com to download the white paper (you will also see a refreshed site).
While you are there you will notice that we can now easily be used by all major database systems, including MongoDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Dynamo DB, PostgreSQL amongst others. If you have any questions about a specific database feel free to ask us on Twitter.
New White Paper Published: Smart Data Caching at The Edge was originally published in The Blueprint by Bluzelle on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
The Blueprint by Bluzelle - Medium