This article was first published on PIVX
*Please note that this update may not include every work by every developer as it may have been simply missed or are currently worked on private repositories.
GUI (next gen)
- PR #954 [GUI] [Model] New Wallet UI – has been submitted by core developer furszy and is currently being reviewed / worked on. This will be a brand new UI/UX wallet, designed in collaboration with Krubit UI and UX designers and written from scratch in Qt by core dev furszy and Krubit front-end developers. It is targeted to replace the current GUI starting from v4.0.0 release. More info and a full demo video can be seen HERE
- PR #952 – [Minting] Prevent potential negative out values during stake splitting – has been submitted by community developer CaveSpectre11 and is being reviewed / worked on.
- PR #955 – [Core][Script][Wallet][RPC][Tests] Cold Staking – has been submitted by core developer random.zebra and is currently being reviewed / worked on. This customized staking feature (name subject to change) allows a mutually agreed online wallet to stake coins from an address that it has been given delegation to stake from. This provides extra security for stakers while still requiring a full node online wallet. More info can be found HERE
- PR #958 – [Staking] Modify miner and staking thread for efficiency – has been submitted by community developer CaveSpectre11 and is being reviewed.
- PR #956 – [Core][Qt] Add HD Wallet support – has been submitted by community developer akshaynexus and is currently being reviewed / worked on. This is a highly requested feature where it provides users an option to backup and restore the entire wallet (all associated addresses and their balances) using a multi-word seed phrase instead of more complex file-based or private-key methods.
To keep reading, please go to the original article at: