This article was first published on Stories by Qtum on Medium
In the 2nd quarter of 2019, April through June, Qtum has continued to see exponential growth. This article will bring the reader up to date with our Q2 2019 development cycle, partnerships and Qtum related product offerings.
We also have coverage from our community and social events, conferences and videos . We’ve changed our quarterly report format to facilitate easier research and to show our great moments in Q2 2019 history!
Since the beginning of the year, we have released 6 version updates to the Qtum core wallet. In the last few months, we’ve enhanced features, fixed bugs and added additional features to Qtum software.
To talk with our team, and developers, as well as other community members, join us on our telegram channels at https://t.me/qtumofficial
Also note: Our developers release weekly updates and progress reports that are much more detailed. To view them, visit our listings at https://qtum.org/en/news
v0.17.6 — Soft fork — Mandatory update
- Add header signature verification (soft fork at block 399100 for mainnet/391993 for testnet).
- Add support for bitcore RPC calls, configure with ./configure — enable-bitcore-rpc to enable.
- Make spam filter ban list persistent.
- Enable spam filter for blocks.
- Add support for hardened checkpoints.
- Fix a bug that prevented seen stake set from working properly. ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Qtum on Medium