This article was first published on Red Pulse - Medium
Red Pulse Report — 2019.4.16
We’re back with another edition of the Red Pulse Report. We review the latest updates we’ve pushed live over the last month and highlight some of the content we’ve published.
The past month we’ve been focused on a variety of security and quality of life improvements on the platform, for readers and contributors. Check out the full list below.
- Implemented withdrawal email confirmations for additional security
- Implemented a new expanded and collapsed view of Market Insights
- Fixed issue with author’s not being able to answer questions
- Added more filters to Market Insights and Intellifeeds
- Fixed issues with missing broken linkbacks on various Intellifeeds items
- Sentiment analysis engine
- Full site-wide automated content translations
- Various other bug fixes and UI improvements
Quarter 1 Sector Overviews
Our research team publishes overviews of every major sector in the Chinese economy, and this quarter we’ve made these available to all Red Pulse users, both free and premium. The overviews give you a comprehensive look at the top companies, organizations, and news in each sector, as well as some performance outlook for each item. We’ve consolidated them all for you below, so check them out to get a better understanding of what is happening in the Chinese economy.
NEO News Today Interview with Red Pulse CEO
Red Pulse CEO, Jonanthan Ha, recent sat down with Colin Closser from NEO News Today, and gave an interview where he covers the state of our business these days after being live for half a year, some thoughts and comments on our experience with NEO and ICO process, ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Red Pulse - Medium