This article was first published on Horizen
We’re embarking on a journey to unify Horizen under one cohesive naming convention. Horizen’s development capabilities have grown massively over the last two years and we’ve developed many components including products, nodes, software updates, and sidechains. We haven’t yet identified a great naming strategy for all these components, but that’s about to change!
We are excited to announce that the overarching theme of our project is “Celestial Objects”.
We are looking to you, the community, to help us decide on specific themes for Horizen’s individual components, which include:
- SDK Software Releases
- Sidechain Software Releases
- Node Clients
All themes should relate to “Celestial Objects.” So anything space-related goes.
Four lucky winners will receive $30 in ZEN, a Horizen t-shirt of their choice, and eternal glory in the community!
The Horizen Naming Convention Contest
Entry is simple. Just share your ideas with us between now and September 29th via the platforms below. Users are limited to two entries.
How to Enter:
- Send us a Tweet @HorizenGlobal and use #ZenName
- Reply to our giveaway image on Instagram
- Message us on Facebook
- Leave us a comment on the blog
- Post in Discord
- You must tag @Horusfeathers | Marketing#0323 for your entry to be counted
- Post in Telegram
- You must post in the Official Horizen Telegram Channel and tag @Horusfeathers for your entry to be counted ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at: