This article was first published on Stories by TRON Foundation on Medium
TronBox is a development environment and framework for blockchains using the TRON Virtual Machine. Truffle provides the following core functionalities:
- Smart contract compilation
- Migration (deployment on the network)
- NodeJS 5.0+
- Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X
npm install -g tronbox
Initialize a Tron-Box Project
The command tronbox init initializes the file structure of a tronbox project.
Extra Features in TronBox Console
- All the compiled contracts can be used, just like in development & test, front-end code, or during script migration.
- After each command, the contract is re-loaded. After invoking the migrate--reset command, you can immediately use the new address and binary.
- Every returned command’s promise is automatically logged. There is no need to use then(), which simplifies the command.
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by TRON Foundation on Medium