This article was first published on Nebulasio - Medium
This tutorial offers those who have NAS stored via offline/cold storage to dStake while still retaining the security of their storage method. Simply follow the steps below to complete the dStaking process
1. You will need to have two devices ready which include your online and offline hardware (e.g. two separate desktop computers).
2. From the networked device, visit the dStaking web site and select the offline dStaking method: https://dstaking.nebulas.io/#/offline/
3. Check your dStaking status by entering your Nebulas address. When you query your status, be sure to record the Nonce value since this will be needed in the following steps.
4. From the dStaking offline website, click the “Download Local Client” option in the upper right corner of the page, visit the download page, download the “dstaking-webclient.zip” compressed file and copy this file to the offline device via USB or other preferred methods.
5. Once you copied the file to the offline device, extract the compressed package, and open the file named “index.html”.
6. Once opened, click the “Offline Pledge” option, select “Generate offline raw transaction,” select your keystore file stored on your device, enter the password for the keystore file and click to confirm.
7. Enter the amount of the NAS you would like pledge via dStaking. The Nonce value needs be one higher than the previously recorded value (e.g....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Nebulasio - Medium