This article was first published on The Blueprint by Bluzelle - Medium
Bluzelle Webinar: Edge vs Cloud Computing
Why edge computing is critical to the next generation of consumer applications
Most of you may have heard about “Cloud” but are new to the term “Edge”. Edge computing is the practice of processing data near the edge of your network, where the data is being generated, instead of in a centralised data-processing warehouse.
Do you want to learn about why edge computing is critical to the next generation of consumer applications? Join Bluzelle CTO Neeraj Murarka for a live webinar on YouTube!
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Current state of the cloud and proliferation of IoT devices, smart phones and so on
- What is the edge and how it is different from the cloud
- How the next generation of applications are different and will need edge computing — the cloud will not cut it
- How edge computing and blockchain work together to provide benefits that were never able to be delivered before
- How Bluzelle is leading the charge with edge computing, with the Bluzelle edge cache
Date & Time: 20th June 6pm PDT | 21st June 9am SGT (add to calendar)
Link to Youtube Live: https://youtu.be/JlSNDjjScqg (subscribe to our channel)
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
The Blueprint by Bluzelle - Medium