This article was first published on Stories by Hcash on Medium
03–09 May 2019
The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided in two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- Optimised code
- Ran tests for Linkable RingCT code
- Developed and ran tests for debug window API
- Upgraded project dependent library
- Ran tests on voting mechanism for community autonomy
- Developed BCH cross-chain code
- Upgraded K line featured market information to a separate page
- Upgraded debugger on macOS systems
- Fixed startup directory failure on HX wallet
- Added signature feature for off-chain matchmaking to HX plug-in wallet
- Added pending order processing feature to off-chain matchmaking on HX dApp demo
- Develop HAILP Protocol
- Fix project dependent library ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Hcash on Medium