This article was first published on Stories by Hcash on Medium
31 May — 6 June 2019
The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided in two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- Completed HAILP transaction rollback development
- Completed verification and validation development for instant transaction returning to mempool
- Completed HAILP transaction database storage development
- Fixed bug that occurs when estimating block height
- Adapted contract voting interface at contract interaction layer
- Allowed users to log in again when the login interface does not proceed for a long time
- Unchecked wallet auto-lock option, users must manually select option to auto-lock wallet
- Fixed a display bug
- Removed code that is no longer functioning
- Fixed data loss bug that occurs on concurrent communication between IDE and debugger
- Completed Uniswap contract development for HX
- Develop HAILP
- Modify getwork logic
- Run tests for HAILP transaction rollback feature and fix bugs
- Develop HAILP transaction secondary packaging logic ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Hcash on Medium