This article was first published on Stories by Hcash on Medium
21 — 27 December 2018
The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided in two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- Developed Hcctl proposal API
- Fixed voting error caused by failure of signature verification
- Expanded slog and certgen codebase
- Developed proposal and voting API
- Developed Proposal page
- Developed and tested corresponding API for proposal and voting function on Hcwallet
- Provided technical support to HyperPay wallet regarding HC multi-signature
- Transaction portfolios are now completed on the hx-node side when transferring between different chains
- Developed lock-up contract function
- Optimised HX Indicator based on senatorial election rules
- Optimised contract token inquiry functions
- Fixed several bugs
- Upgraded IDE breakpoint settings
- Fixed some known bugs based on the latest IDE debugger ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Hcash on Medium