This article was first published on Stories by Hcash on Medium
7–13 June 2019
The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided in two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- Modified getwork logic
- Ran tests for HAILP transaction rollback feature and fixed bugs
- Developed HAILP transaction secondary packaging logic
- Developed AInode ticket purchase logic
- Added secure version which generates random number interface to contract
- BCH original address adaptation
- Ran Undertaker unit test
- Optimised K line page display
- Optimised trading depth display
- Provided dependent dynamic libraries for debugger environment
- Optimised detection processing for IDE lunch and shutdown
- Added HX token page
- Develop HAILP
- Develop election, withdrawal and voting logic for AInode tickets
- Develop AInode nodepool automatic management logic ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Hcash on Medium