This article was first published on Stories by Hcash on Medium
14–20 June 2019
The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided in two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- Completed withdrawal and voting logic development for AInode tickets
- Completed AInode nodepool automatic management logic development
- Completed AInode getstakeinfo RPC interface development
- Optimised code
- Implemented lightning transactions
- Completed acceptance tests and released V1.2.21
- Ran contract vote mining unit test
- Completed code development to allow users to transfer account names to other users
- Implemented fault tolerance on Simplified Payment Verification
- Optimised code for Log
- Completed Daemon front-end development for HX Uniswap dApp
- Develop HAILP ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Hcash on Medium