This article was first published on Stories by Hcash on Medium
28 December 2018 — 03 January 2019
The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided in two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- Merged branch code to master and tested for functionality
- Developed proposal system
- API debugging
- Integrated testnet for online testing
- Merged branch code into master and tested for functionality
- Debugged proposal and voting API
- Integrated Web proposal system API with hcGUI
- Fixed testnet explorer getting stuck that occurs when upgrading
- Provided assistance to Gate.io for swapping remaining HSR to HC
- Provided assistance to Bithumb regarding multi-signature functionality
- Extended interface
- Added agreement protocol
- Added hctime, hcAutonomy, hcAutonomyGU repositories and committed and modified codes ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Hcash on Medium