This article was first published on Stories by Hcash on Medium
04 — 10 January 2019
The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided in two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- Tested and fixed bugs on Web proposal system
- Optimised proposal and voting API, fixed bugs
- Developed HC Autonomy interface
- Developed Autonomy functionality code
- Conducted integration tests on proposal mechanism
- Fixed compilation dependency issue on Web proposal system
- Tested HcAutonomy RPC
- Optimised HcAutonomy documents
- Developed and tested HcAutonomy
- Release HcAutonomy mainnet: testnet-autonomy.h.cash
- Release HcAutonomy testnet: autonomy.h.cash
- Optimised HX node connections ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Hcash on Medium