This article was first published on Stories by Hcash on Medium
The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided in two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- Fixed revokeaitickets interface
- Fixed abnormal data synchronisation issue
- Modified data structure of walletdb
- Optimised HAILP transaction history display
- Added an interface for tests
- Released V2.2.1 Beta
- Released V2.2.2 Beta
- Completed HAILP documentation
- Completed AINODE documentation
- Monitored proposal voting data
- Optimised secure random number interface
- Optimised Undertaker, allowing users to customise integration tests for operations ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Hcash on Medium