This article was first published on Stories by Hcash on Medium
30 August — 05 September
The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided into two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- Modified getminingstate logic
- Updated aistake feature
- Tested and optimised HAILP code
- Tested and optimised code
- Fixed bugs that lead to synchronisation failure
- Ran tests for native DB on OTC contract
- Optimised storage for HX contract code
- Added detailed information to error reporting for HX contract
- Added API Call Counting feature to Indicator
- Continue to run tests for mainnet upgrade
- Integrate with chainUP
- Release V3.0.2Beta
- Continue to run tests for mainnet upgrade ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Hcash on Medium