This article was first published on Stories by Hcash on Medium
07 — 13 December 2018
The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided in two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- Upgraded hcd to the latest version of seed node
- Optimised voting mechanism
- Fixed excessive CPU usage issue
- Upgraded Hcwallet to the latest version of seed node
- Developed hcGUI V2.1.8
- Optimised HC Omni protocol
- Fixed incorrect display issue on cross-chain withdrawal and transaction status
- Released V 1.2.1
- Optimised access to middleware
- Optimised Order Centre page
- Added fee adjustment function to ETH and ERC-20 token allotting
- Fixed several bugs ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Hcash on Medium