This article was first published on Stories by Hcash on Medium
10–16 May 2019
The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided in two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- Completed HAILP module allocation
- Designed trading type lock-up architecture
- Fixed project dependent library
- Released V2.1.10 for Windows
- Released V2.1.10 for macOS systems
- Released V2.1.10 for Debian
- Run tests on BCH unit
- Transplanted trading database to leveldb to reduce storage occupied by hx_node
- Developed Simplified Payment Verification
- Modified trading depth display on K line page
- Implemented debugging function adaptation to debugger on IDE under macOS systems ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Hcash on Medium